Visiting our range for the first time?
Our friendly and professional staff are happy to help you every step of the way:
- First, complete the mandatory waiver at the counter.
- Choose the gun you would like to rent, or you can bring your own.
- Review our safety rules. You can also read them online here.
- If you don’t feel comfortable shooting on your own, we’ll set you up with everything you need.
- You can bring your own ammunition to use in your gun(s) at no extra charge, or you can purchase you ammunition needs from us.
SharpShooters has 16 shooting lanes divided into two bays, with adjustable target distances up to 25 yards. Each lane has an automated target retrieval system that allows the shooter to control his/her desired shooting distance.
We have a huge inventory of top-of-the-line firearms available for rent, including Glock, H&K, Sig Sauer, Springfield, Beretta, CZ, S&W, Ruger, Colt and more. We have all calibers from .22LR to .44MAG. Accessories are also available, including ammunition, cleaning supplies, targets, eye and ear protection, holsters and carry devices and instructional and reference material.
$10 for first rental and $5 for each additional rental.
- Non-Members: $15.00 Unlimited Daily Use
- Police/Military: $10.00 Unlimited Daily Use
- Young Adults (12 – 17*): $10.00 Unlimited Daily Use
* A parent/guardian must accompany anyone under 18 years of age. Children under the age of 8 are not allowed in the range, no exceptions.
Every Thursday is ladies day, ladies use the range for free! Check our calendar for dates.
You are more than welcome to bring your own gun to use at SharpShooters Gun Club & Range, but if you don’t own a gun or just want to try something new, we offer a huge selection of firearms for you to rent for a reasonable price, including Glock, H&K, Sig Sauer, Springfield, Kimber, Beretta, CZ, S&W, Ruger, Keltec, Colt, Magnum Research and more. We have all calibers from .22LR to .44MAG.
Firearms & Personal Protective Equipment Rentals
- Handguns (Pistols & Revolvers): $10.00 for 1st, $5.00 for each additional rental
- Long-guns (Rifles & Shot-guns): $10.00 for 1st, $5.00 for each additional rental
- Full-Auto Rifles: $20.00 ea. ** See below for conditions **
- Eye & Ear Protection: $1.00 ea.
*Rental fees are based on a daily rate per firearm.
* Sharpshooters Gun Club and Range maintains five fully-automatic weapons in order to offer better training opportunities to law-enforcement agencies in the area. The civilian public is offered an opportunity to receive a hands-on demonstration of these weapons under the supervision from one of Sharpshooters Range Safety Officers.
The purpose of a fully-automatic demonstration is not to instruct the public on the use and operation of a fully-automatic weapon, but to offer them the experience of a weapon in the full-automatic condition. During a full-auto demonstration the Range Safety Officer has access to a single magazine which he or she limits to ten rounds of ammunition at a time until the demonstration is concluded.
Our rental selection includes handguns (pistols and revolvers), rifles and shotguns, and even fully-automatic machine guns.
Ammunition fired in rental guns must be purchased from SharpShooters. Rental guns are for use only at SharpShooters and cannot be removed from the facility. In order to rent a gun, you must have no felony convictions and be able to legally possess a gun. You must be 18 years of age to rent a long-gun and 21 years of age to rent a handgun.
Rental gun users are required to demonstrate safe handling, which includes:
- Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
- Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- All guns are always considered loaded at all times.
- A valid pictured ID is required to enter the range.
- All firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection by range personnel at any time.
- Always keep firearms unloaded and keep your finger off the trigger until you are on the firing line and ready-to-shoot.
- All handguns must be holstered or cased unless you are at the firing line.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while in the range.
- Do not lay a firearm down on the bench unless all actions are open and ejection ports are visible. If you have a firearm malfunction, only then may you place a loaded firearm down on the bench. Ask range personnel for assistance if necessary.
- Use only the correct ammunition for your firearm.
- Do not hand a loaded firearm to another person.
- Be sure your firearm is safe to operate and know how to use it safely.
- If a “Cease Fire” command is called, stop shooting IMMEDIATELY, remove your finger from the trigger, keep the gun pointed in a safe direction, and wait for further instructions from range personnel.
- When you have completed firing, unload and case your firearm before leaving the firing lane.
- Any shooter under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times while in the range.
- No more than two persons are allowed per lane without prior approval from range personnel.
- No one is permitted forward of the firing line at any time.
- The cleaning of firearms is prohibited in the range area. A cleaning/service area is provided.
- Pick up only your brass that is behind the firing line.
- Only regulation targets purchased from Sharpshooters may be used in the range.
- Rifle/Shotgun shooters must use a large silhouette target to avoid damage to the carriers.
- Shooting at anything other than your own target or damaging range equipment is prohibited and will subject you to a damage fee and possible expulsion from the range.
- Wash your face and hands immediately following your shooting session.
- Expecting mothers are not permitted on the range at anytime.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted on the property.
- Food, beverages or tobacco are not allowed in the range.
- No holster or quick draw shooting allowed without prior approval from range personnel.
- If you observe any range safety violations, immediately report it to range personnel.
- Do not handle a firearm or stand at the firing line if anyone is down range.
- For individuals choosing to use ammunition that is not purchased at SharpShooters Gun Club & Range, the following conditions apply:
- No steel bullets—jacketed bullets only; industry standard pressures
- No armor piercing, incendiary, or tracer rounds
- No heavily lubed bullets causing excessive smoke
- All brass must have distinctively marked heads for identification
- All ammunition must be presented for inspection prior to shooting